Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog is about my familys trip Around Australia. I hope you enjoy my blog. And I hope I answer plenty of Questions!!!
If you would like to look at my familys blog please click on the following address:
http://www.forrestoneyeartogive.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
P.S. If you would like more infomation about me please look at
my profile down the page.







Monday, January 24, 2011

At Moonta Bay

At moonta bay we camped in the caravan park near the ocean. The tide came in ever day and went out everyday. We saw some of mum and dads friends. We stayed at moonta bay for four nights and me and jed met some people there names were Grace (10) and Ruby (7) I played with them everyday. We went to the jetty, to the netted swimming area and the rocks. at the rocks we found 3 old shells with holes in them and we made neclaces with them. we also colected other shells and things and drilled holes in them and made more jewellery. while we were at moonta bay it was my birthday and I got lots of presents and had a mud cake with cut up mars bar on it. we saw lots of people fishing and they caught stuff like squid. We saw a scholl of garfish ans we saw a very very very long group of tiny fish.

I enjoyed moonta bay and i will write another post soon.
Lily

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great birthday Lily!! sound like you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete