Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog is about my familys trip Around Australia. I hope you enjoy my blog. And I hope I answer plenty of Questions!!!
If you would like to look at my familys blog please click on the following address:
http://www.forrestoneyeartogive.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
P.S. If you would like more infomation about me please look at
my profile down the page.







Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fun out at sea

Tuna feeding is so fun.

Yesterday we went to port licoln to go on a 15 minute cruise  to feed the tuna for 2 and a half hours. We went out in the bay on a big passenger boat about 45 foot long. We went out to a tuna net where there was a little cafe, change rooms, touch pools, feeding platforms, and underwater viewing tunnels. Jed got to swim with them and the rest of us feed them with pilchades. In a part of a net they had kingfish, port jackson sharks, morwong, and other fish. The tuna's were massive
In the touch pools they had Sea Sponges, Garfish, Starfish, Sea cucumbers, Scolopes, Cray Fish, A smaller port jackson shark, Sea Anenomes, Crabs, and more sea animals. We saw the crew feeding the tuna from the underwater viewing tunnel. We had a great experience.

1 comment:

  1. Wow they had lots of different sea creatures in the touch pools sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete