Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog is about my familys trip Around Australia. I hope you enjoy my blog. And I hope I answer plenty of Questions!!!
If you would like to look at my familys blog please click on the following address:
http://www.forrestoneyeartogive.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
P.S. If you would like more infomation about me please look at
my profile down the page.







Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Coffin Bay

Hi guys............

At the moment my family and I are at Coffin Bay we have been
fishing (after we bought fishing rods from the port licoln fishing shop)
I caught 2 tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny tommy's and 1 strippy thing, Jed caught
2 fish that we didn't know what they were called and dad and mum didn't
catch anything (HA HA).
We filletted the tommy's and cooked the tiny pieces that we got out of
it. Witch is funny because I don't like Fish and didn't want to try any (maybe another day)
We let go Jeds uh something and they swam away.
Tomorrow we are going canoeing.
Friday we might be feeding the tuna.
and saturday I don't know what we will do but we will find something.

Keep in touch and keep on my blog pleeeeeeeeeeeeease.


LILY

P.S forgot to mention we might be going to the seven mile beach someday
witch has awesome sandhills. here's a photo of some of them.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! cool sandhills and sound like you had fun fishing at coffins bay and canoeing!

    ReplyDelete