Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog is about my familys trip Around Australia. I hope you enjoy my blog. And I hope I answer plenty of Questions!!!
If you would like to look at my familys blog please click on the following address:
http://www.forrestoneyeartogive.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
P.S. If you would like more infomation about me please look at
my profile down the page.







Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jindabyne and Kosciuszko National park.

We are still in Jindabyne at the moment. It's raining and cold. On Tuesday we climbed Mt Kosciuszko, we got the chair lift up for 600 metres and walked 13 km all up (6.5 up and back).  The walk was easy but the distance made a difference. We made it the hole way up and back. We saw some school kids at Cooma and they accted stupid. They were in Cooma coaches buses and when we got to the drive way of Jindabyne holiday park we saw the Cooma coaches behind us and dad thought it was turning where we were. But they didn't. Luckily. At the caravan park we were at the front of the lake and have a wicked view. We just happened to have a glass breakage now.
Tomorrow we are going to a national park in the snowy moutains on the way to canberra.
On the path to Mt KosciuszkoTop of Kosciuszko

No comments:

Post a Comment