Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog is about my familys trip Around Australia. I hope you enjoy my blog. And I hope I answer plenty of Questions!!!
If you would like to look at my familys blog please click on the following address:
http://www.forrestoneyeartogive.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
P.S. If you would like more infomation about me please look at
my profile down the page.







Monday, March 7, 2011

Merimbula and Bournda National Park

At Merimbula we went to a caravan park called Merimbula Beach. We were in a caravan park with a  jumping pillow, playground and awesome pool. We were also write near the beach. We didn't meet anyone though. We also didn't do much but went for a drive to Bega. At Bega we went to the Bega Cheese Factory. Went to some art gallery's and the markets. Merimbula Beach Pool would have to be my favourite pool sofar. We also went for a rock pool walk and saw starfish, crabs and big seasnails.
lovely time there and had heaps of fun.

At Bournda National Park we stayed at hobart beach campground. It's near a lake called wollogoot lake.
We could walk to the lake from our camp spot. We also did a long 2.8 Km up and back and walked 1 km up and back to the bikes. it was a hard ride with my bike and because it was hilly. We got there finally and walked to the logoon and beach. the next morning we drove there again because mum had the idea of going for a walk to the edge of bournda island at 7:30 in the morning. We thought it wasn't an island but when we went up close we saw an about 2m water way through it. We only stayed at bournda for one night though.

Next we are at Jindabyne near Kosiosko and climbing it tomorrow.
have fun Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment