Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This blog is about my familys trip Around Australia. I hope you enjoy my blog. And I hope I answer plenty of Questions!!!
If you would like to look at my familys blog please click on the following address:
http://www.forrestoneyeartogive.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
P.S. If you would like more infomation about me please look at
my profile down the page.







Monday, March 7, 2011

Wilsons promontory, and Lakes Entrance

At Wilsons Promontory we set up camp in Tidal River. We camped in the campground near the Tidal river.
It was so windy in the night nobody slept at all. We stayed Two nights there.  We were also near the beach and swam a bit but i don't like the sea as much as Jed. Not much else to say about that Except we went for a walk across the bridge, over the river and tidal river.

We stayed at eastern beach caravan park at lakes entrance. We went there because it had a jumping pillow but when we booked in the lady said it had a hole in it. luckily she also said that it was getting fixed on tuesday  and we got there on monday. We met people next to us called Meg, Eliza, Fletcher, cooper and little ollie short for oliver. Meg and Eliza were the oldest at nine. When the jumping pillow was getting fixed it was a days entertainment. with the excavator and 2 men. A few days later we went on a cruise to a winery for lunch. the Adults drank wine and me and jed had lots of lemonade.

Next we went to Eden in New South Wahles (finnaly).
we went to the first caravan park we saw. but the other ones were way better.
so we've learnt our lesson about looking before booking.

No comments:

Post a Comment